Saturday, September 6, 2014

Organic Modern Master Bedroom

Tonight while watching the BYU football game I worked on an e-design board! This one is an organic modern style master bedroom. I drew my inspiration from a picture of some stacked logs I found. I love the warmth, lines, and texture of woods. Here is my interpretation:


1. Alexa Reclaimed Wood Bed from West Elm
2. Eyeball Sconce from Urban Outfitters
3. Flokati Rug from Serena & Lily
4. Modern Trio with Succulent pots from TULIP design studio
5. Luna Arm Chair from ALL MODERN
6. Goldleaf Krystalles art from Natural Curiosities
7. Custom built fireplace 
8. Russel table lamp from Made Goods
9. Linea 4-Drawer Dresser from Crate&Barrel 
10. Thomas Paul Elephant Pillowcase from ALL MODERN
11. Stonewashed Belgian Linen Tipped bedding from Restoration Hardware
12. James Nightstand from Crate&Barrel 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...